Mon Oct 30, 2000
3DMeNow is a new program specifically dedicated to digital human modeling and animation. Saves animation-ready models for use in Max.
Related News:- AnimSchool- 3DS Max 2009 (Review)- Orlando, Florida, US – Max Character Modeling & Animation Class
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Autodesk Composite and Matchmover available for free
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015
- Auto-Skin v2.0
- Ground Studios’ 2014 reel
- Substance Designer 4.2
- Krakatoa for Cinema 4D is out
- Laubwerk Plants Kit 4
- 3DS Max 2015 released - by MauricioPC (5)
- CGHUB official closure announced - by Sami Sorjonen (2)
- Blended box mapping - by rs (6)
- Creating a mountain range - by JohnnyRand (4)
- Hard surface modeling in ZBrush - by Strob (1)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise