Mon Oct 30, 2000
3DMeNow is a new program specifically dedicated to digital human modeling and animation. Saves animation-ready models for use in Max.
Related News:- AnimSchool- 3DS Max 2009 (Review)- Orlando, Florida, US – Max Character Modeling & Animation Class
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Magic Bullet Looks 2.5 is out
- Maxon partners with Side Effects, aims at VFX market
- Visual Effects Society launches YouTube channel
- Cl3ver adds offline publishing
- Free Archviz resources – tree models, cutout people and more
- BonesPro skinning tutorials
- Reaction Manager substitute
- Magic Bullet Looks 2.5 is out - by Thomas (1)
- Cloth modeling and detailing in ZBrush - by Pablo Hadis (2)
- BonesPro skinning tutorials - by Adam Watkins (2)
- Thinkbox Software on Krakatoa's price difference between Max and C4D versions - by Bobo (2)
- Shake It ! short film - by nickolay411 (3)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014 (runs today)
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise