Mon Oct 30, 2000
3DMeNow is a new program specifically dedicated to digital human modeling and animation. Saves animation-ready models for use in Max.
Related News:- AnimSchool- 3DS Max 2009 (Review)- Orlando, Florida, US – Max Character Modeling & Animation Class
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots
- Knald 1.0 Released!
- Marmoset Toolbag 2.0 now available
- Bublcam 360º video camera
- Modo 40% discount sale
- Cubes logo animation falling into place breakdown
- 3D printing for building houses
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots - by charkins (1)
- Creating a realistic wood material with V-Ray - by Cgchris91 (5)
- Substance Painter - by Rotem (3)
- V-Ray feature films showreel 2013 - by Brandon Davis (5)
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise