Mon Oct 30, 2000
3DMeNow is a new program specifically dedicated to digital human modeling and animation. Saves animation-ready models for use in Max.
Related News:- AnimSchool- 3DS Max 2009 (Review)- Orlando, Florida, US – Max Character Modeling & Animation Class
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development
- CPU render times in 3DS Max
- RealFlow 2014 tutorials
- RichDirt gallery updated
- Halo 2: Anniversary trailer
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development - by SuperRune (6)
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted - by Andy (3)
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration - by Marcin (1)
- Multi Mesher - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (2)
- Houdini Engine for 3DS Max announced - by Scott M (10)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise