Mon Oct 30, 2000
3DMeNow is a new program specifically dedicated to digital human modeling and animation. Saves animation-ready models for use in Max.
Related News:- AnimSchool- 3DS Max 2009 (Review)- Orlando, Florida, US – Max Character Modeling & Animation Class
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- NewTek founder and Video Toaster designer Tim Jenison produces documentary on Vermeer’s painting techniques
- Blur’s Batman: Arkham Knight trailer – “Father to Son”
- HD Trees 4 released
- HDR Sets
- MassFX Toolkit coffee bean tutorial
- Metropoly ready-posed Asian models
- Tom Hudson on the past, present and future of 3DS development
- Arnold for 3DS Max? - by Steve Green (25)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by Shawn Olson (36)
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by steve (27)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by George R (2)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by Marcin (4)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise