Tue Mar 25, 2014
A new implementation of Bullet physics for Max is being developed by Norwegian artist Stig Atle Steffensen. More on MUForums.
Related News:- Bullet4Max alpha released!- Bullet4Max project website is up- Creating procedural dirt with Mental Ray
by Stark - March 25, 2014 11:39 pm
This is wonderful and sad at the same time. Wonderful because it’s an implementation of bullet for Max that people can access without using TP. Sad because it took a user to be the one to do it…in his spare time I might add.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Real Grass
- Phoenix FD 2.2 updated
- Syntheyes camera tracker adds voice control
- Ornatrix v3 preview video
- Sandy granular solver videos
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine
- EchOoo PRO
- Sandy granular solver videos - by Juang3d (1)
- Snow N-Painter - by clovis (4)
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by relapse (2)
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine - by dave (3)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Gavin Greenwalt (5)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise