Mon Dec 16, 2013
- by Jokermartini
On The Web
Talented artist Clovis Gay has recently released a video showing his latest research in muscles and skin sliding. You can check out his video on Vimeo.
Related News:- Skin Modifier – bug fix recompiles for Max 2009/2010/2011- Beauty Box Video 2.0- Skin FX 2.0 released
by Rotem - December 16, 2013 9:42 am
I love Clovis’s R&D videos, they’re so inspiring :)
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Stoke MX 2.0 open beta
- Deadline 6.2 open beta
- PEPO – animation pipeline tool preview
- Particle tests
- Light Path Expressions in Iray
- Arion for 3DS Max v2.7.0 beta testing
- Auto-Rig released!
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Well (40)
- Arnold for 3DS Max? - by John O'Connell (27)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by the fatso (5)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (3)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by Shawn Olson (36)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise