Posted Fri Dec 13, 2013 - by Paul Roberts
Pro Sequencer20 Comments
Dutch artist Jonathan de Blok has released a new script that enables you to sequence camera shots and state-sets directly inside 3DS Max. The tool adds a timeline below the trackbar that collapses when not in use with a design that will be recognisable to anyone who is familiar with After Effects. Other features include:
- Create previews and setup renders from a clip’s context menu.
- Token based render/preview system.
- Automatically set the camera’s wireframe color to indicate if a camera’s track is selected or if camera is active.
- MaxScript access to the sequence data for integrating into existing pipelines and render managers.
- Sequence data is saved in the max file in a non disruptive way. The scene will open even when the sequencer is not present on the system
Find out more and download the demo from JDBGraphics.nl.