Mon Nov 4, 2013
Mirko Haenssgen has posted a video showing the new features in the upcoming version of his script for speeding up the skinning process. Watch it on YouTube.
Related News:- Autoweight 1.0 released- Parametric Array 2.7 preview video- Autoweight
by steve gilbert (cresshead) - November 4, 2013 4:52 pm
is there a website link for this to see more features and maybe how to get it?
by Pablo Hadis - November 4, 2013 5:06 pm
Hey Steve. Here is the old version of the script:
You can find a link to the author’s website there. Maybe you can ask for access to the beta.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Auto-Rig released!
- Break and Form 2.0
- Allan McKay on the VFX of God of War
- The Foundry’s Brad Peebler on Softimage’s discontinuation
- NewTek founder and Video Toaster designer Tim Jenison produces documentary on Vermeer’s painting techniques
- Blur’s Batman: Arkham Knight trailer – “Father to Son”
- HD Trees 4 released
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Steve Green (35)
- Arnold for 3DS Max? - by steve gilbert (cresshead) (26)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by Shawn Olson (36)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by George R (2)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by Marcin (4)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise