Mon Nov 4, 2013
Mirko Haenssgen has posted a video showing the new features in the upcoming version of his script for speeding up the skinning process. Watch it on YouTube.
Related News:- Autoweight 1.0 released- Parametric Array 2.7 preview video- Autoweight
by steve gilbert (cresshead) - November 4, 2013 4:52 pm
is there a website link for this to see more features and maybe how to get it?
by Pablo Hadis - November 4, 2013 5:06 pm
Hey Steve. Here is the old version of the script:
You can find a link to the author’s website there. Maybe you can ask for access to the beta.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Sam Khorshid’s demo reel 2014
- Value of Water promo video
- The Animated Actors Guild
- NutletFx ocean test v7.4
- Shake It ! short film
- New Substance Painter beta teasers
- Mahesh Max’s demo reel 2014
- Shake It ! short film - by nickolay411 (3)
- Using Flex for muscles in Max - by nw (3)
- 3DS Max 2015 features - by MauricioPC (247)
- Creating a mountain range - by Maziar (5)
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015 - by stig atle steffensen (7)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise