Mon Nov 4, 2013
Mirko Haenssgen has posted a video showing the new features in the upcoming version of his script for speeding up the skinning process. Watch it on YouTube.
Related News:- Autoweight 1.0 released- Parametric Array 2.7 preview video- Autoweight
by steve gilbert (cresshead) - November 4, 2013 4:52 pm
is there a website link for this to see more features and maybe how to get it?
by Pablo Hadis - November 4, 2013 5:06 pm
Hey Steve. Here is the old version of the script:
You can find a link to the author’s website there. Maybe you can ask for access to the beta.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Harry Houghton’s Channel Box UI
- Magic Bullet Looks 2.5 is out
- Maxon partners with Side Effects, aims at VFX market
- Visual Effects Society launches YouTube channel
- Cl3ver adds offline publishing
- Free Archviz resources – tree models, cutout people and more
- BonesPro skinning tutorials
- BonesPro skinning tutorials - by Pablo Hadis (4)
- Magic Bullet Looks 2.5 is out - by Thomas (1)
- Cloth modeling and detailing in ZBrush - by Pablo Hadis (2)
- Thinkbox Software on Krakatoa's price difference between Max and C4D versions - by Bobo (2)
- Shake It ! short film - by nickolay411 (3)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014 (runs today)
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise