Wed Aug 28, 2013
- by Jokermartini
On The Web
Crytek has released a video demonstrating the next-gen capabilities of CryEngine. Watch the video posted on YouTube.
Related News:- CryEngine 3 – an introduction and application- CryEngine 3 SDK released- CryEngine for cinema GDC 2011 trailer
by Nik Clark - August 29, 2013 1:30 am
Seeing work like this makes me wonder how long we will have a “Render” button.
by thierry - August 29, 2013 3:04 am
Yes, but the anti aliasing seems to be a problem..
by Steve Green - August 29, 2013 3:34 am
The aliasing can be fixed – they obviously want to show it as a real-time option, whereas I’d be happy with ‘a lot faster than minutes per frame’
I really would like to have something like that as a render engine.
by Nik Clark - August 29, 2013 3:51 am
Steve, this is what I’d like to have a play with. Sounds like a real-time render engine that could replace a lot of what I need to render.
by Steve Green - August 29, 2013 4:27 am
Yep, not sure what their release schedule and pricing is looking like – but one to keep an eye on.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Random Face ID’s
- In Dreams short film
- Fanurio 3.0 – time tracking and billing for freelancers
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots
- Knald 1.0 Released!
- Marmoset Toolbag 2.0 now available
- Bublcam 360º video camera
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots - by charkins (1)
- Creating a realistic wood material with V-Ray - by Cgchris91 (5)
- Substance Painter - by Rotem (3)
- V-Ray feature films showreel 2013 - by Brandon Davis (5)
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise