Fri Aug 2, 2013
Autodesk has released a service pack for 3DS Max/Design 2014 with two bug fixes. More on Autodesk's website. (3DS Max|3DS Max Design)
Related News:- Mudbox 2014 Service Pack 2- 3DS Max 2014 Extension available- 3DS Max 2014 Service Pack 3
by jumanji - August 4, 2013 3:28 am
Really!? Just two bugfixes for a Service Pack? And one of them is for a non supported OS! It keeps getting better Autodesk!
by edgyk - August 4, 2013 2:16 pm
That’s because 3ds max is so close to perfection that they cannot find bugs anymore haha!
Seriously, if you want more than 5 or 6 bugs fixes wait for max 2015. But beware those always come at the cost of even more broken functions.
by nickolay - August 4, 2013 4:05 pm
The Extension is coming in a month… This was just something they had to get out before hand.
by George R - August 4, 2013 7:34 pm
Wow. Does this not qualify as a hotfix?
by Peter Blackearth - August 5, 2013 5:48 am
Does it matter what it’s called?
by Charkins - August 5, 2013 6:54 am
… Page not found?
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- GTVFX Toolbox
- Pro Sequencer
- Honeycomb – free, browser-based parametric CAD
- Auto Advanced Rig
- Shotgun Software announces media management tools and integrated client review site
- Random Face ID’s
- In Dreams short film
- Pro Sequencer - by Maziar (2)
- Fanurio 3.0 - time tracking and billing for freelancers - by Jason Knott (1)
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots - by charkins (1)
- Creating a realistic wood material with V-Ray - by Cgchris91 (5)
- Substance Painter - by Rotem (3)
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise