Fri Aug 2, 2013
Autodesk has released a service pack for 3DS Max/Design 2014 with two bug fixes. More on Autodesk's website. (3DS Max|3DS Max Design)
Related News:- 3DS Max 2014 Service Pack 5- 3DS Max 2014 Service Pack 4- Mudbox 2014 Service Pack 2
by jumanji - August 4, 2013 3:28 am
Really!? Just two bugfixes for a Service Pack? And one of them is for a non supported OS! It keeps getting better Autodesk!
by edgyk - August 4, 2013 2:16 pm
That’s because 3ds max is so close to perfection that they cannot find bugs anymore haha!
Seriously, if you want more than 5 or 6 bugs fixes wait for max 2015. But beware those always come at the cost of even more broken functions.
by nickolay - August 4, 2013 4:05 pm
The Extension is coming in a month… This was just something they had to get out before hand.
by George R - August 4, 2013 7:34 pm
Wow. Does this not qualify as a hotfix?
by Peter Blackearth - August 5, 2013 5:48 am
Does it matter what it’s called?
by Charkins - August 5, 2013 6:54 am
… Page not found?
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Halo 2: Anniversary trailer
- PhotoModeler 2014.1
- Wrap 2.3
- PIPA Housing NPR Archviz video
- Architectural post production – compositing and depth
- Making crumpled paper from a plane
- Real Grass
- Making crumpled paper from a plane - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (2)
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by joe (5)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Nik Clark (6)
- Sandy granular solver videos - by Juang3d (1)
- Snow N-Painter - by clovis (4)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise