Fri Aug 2, 2013
Autodesk has released a service pack for 3DS Max/Design 2014 with two bug fixes. More on Autodesk's website. (3DS Max|3DS Max Design)
Related News:- 3DS Max 2014 Service Pack 5- 3DS Max 2014 Service Pack 4- Mudbox 2014 Service Pack 2
by jumanji - August 4, 2013 3:28 am
Really!? Just two bugfixes for a Service Pack? And one of them is for a non supported OS! It keeps getting better Autodesk!
by edgyk - August 4, 2013 2:16 pm
That’s because 3ds max is so close to perfection that they cannot find bugs anymore haha!
Seriously, if you want more than 5 or 6 bugs fixes wait for max 2015. But beware those always come at the cost of even more broken functions.
by nickolay - August 4, 2013 4:05 pm
The Extension is coming in a month… This was just something they had to get out before hand.
by George R - August 4, 2013 7:34 pm
Wow. Does this not qualify as a hotfix?
by Peter Blackearth - August 5, 2013 5:48 am
Does it matter what it’s called?
by Charkins - August 5, 2013 6:54 am
… Page not found?
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Sam Khorshid’s demo reel 2014
- Value of Water promo video
- The Animated Actors Guild
- NutletFx ocean test v7.4
- Shake It ! short film
- New Substance Painter beta teasers
- Mahesh Max’s demo reel 2014
- Shake It ! short film - by nickolay411 (3)
- Using Flex for muscles in Max - by nw (3)
- 3DS Max 2015 features - by MauricioPC (247)
- Creating a mountain range - by Maziar (5)
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015 - by stig atle steffensen (7)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise