Mon Feb 25, 2013
As earlier reported, Autodesk's Senior Principal Engineer will be teaching a free, thorough 3D graphics programming class. The class is starting March 11th. More at Udacity.
Related News:- Autodesk Composite and Matchmover available for free- Autodesk appoints new 3DS Max Product Manager: Eddie Perlberg- Autodesk Master Award nominations
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Autodesk Composite and Matchmover available for free
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015
- Auto-Skin v2.0
- Ground Studios’ 2014 reel
- Substance Designer 4.2
- Krakatoa for Cinema 4D is out
- Laubwerk Plants Kit 4
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015 - by Robert Freitag (1)
- 3DS Max 2015 released - by Changsoo Eun (6)
- CGHUB official closure announced - by Sami Sorjonen (2)
- Blended box mapping - by rs (6)
- Creating a mountain range - by JohnnyRand (4)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise