Mon Feb 25, 2013
As earlier reported, Autodesk's Senior Principal Engineer will be teaching a free, thorough 3D graphics programming class. The class is starting March 11th. More at Udacity.
Related News:- Autodesk Composite and Matchmover available for free- Autodesk appoints new 3DS Max Product Manager: Eddie Perlberg- Autodesk Master Award nominations
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Halo 2: Anniversary trailer
- PhotoModeler 2014.1
- Wrap 2.3
- PIPA Housing NPR Archviz video
- Architectural post production – compositing and depth
- Making crumpled paper from a plane
- Real Grass
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by joe (5)
- Making crumpled paper from a plane - by PeterB (1)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Nik Clark (6)
- Sandy granular solver videos - by Juang3d (1)
- Snow N-Painter - by clovis (4)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise