Mon Feb 25, 2013
As earlier reported, Autodesk's Senior Principal Engineer will be teaching a free, thorough 3D graphics programming class. The class is starting March 11th. More at Udacity.
Related News:- Autodesk Composite and Matchmover available for free- Autodesk appoints new 3DS Max Product Manager: Eddie Perlberg- Autodesk Master Award nominations
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Magic Bullet Looks 2.5 is out
- Maxon partners with Side Effects, aims at VFX market
- Visual Effects Society launches YouTube channel
- Cl3ver adds offline publishing
- Free Archviz resources – tree models, cutout people and more
- BonesPro skinning tutorials
- Reaction Manager substitute
- BonesPro skinning tutorials - by Pablo Hadis (4)
- Magic Bullet Looks 2.5 is out - by Thomas (1)
- Cloth modeling and detailing in ZBrush - by Pablo Hadis (2)
- Thinkbox Software on Krakatoa's price difference between Max and C4D versions - by Bobo (2)
- Shake It ! short film - by nickolay411 (3)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014 (runs today)
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise