Tue Feb 12, 2013
On The Web
Solid Angle, developers of the Arnold renderer, have posted a new showreel on YouTube.
Related News:- Arnold for 3DS Max?- Arnold Renderer trial now available- Arnold renderer showreel
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Real Grass
- Phoenix FD 2.2 updated
- Syntheyes camera tracker adds voice control
- Ornatrix v3 preview video
- Sandy granular solver videos
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine
- EchOoo PRO
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by Marsel Khadiyev (4)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Nik Clark (6)
- Sandy granular solver videos - by Juang3d (1)
- Snow N-Painter - by clovis (4)
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine - by dave (3)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise