Mon Jan 21, 2013
Tutorials > Rendering
RandomControl have made available a number of tutorials on using Max Live, their plugin designed to integrate Arion into Max. More on RandomControl's website.
Related News:- Arion 2.0 and Max Live – a first look (Review)- Arion 2.0 and Max Live released- Arion renderer released
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Shake It ! short film
- New Substance Painter beta teasers
- Mahesh Max’s demo reel 2014
- Using Flex for muscles in Max
- RockPower WIP
- Chaotica 1.5
- Project “I” making of by Ixor
- Using Flex for muscles in Max - by rs (2)
- 3DS Max 2015 features - by MauricioPC (247)
- Creating a mountain range - by Maziar (5)
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015 - by stig atle steffensen (7)
- 3DS Max 2015 released - by Andy (11)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise