Mon Jan 21, 2013
Tutorials > Rendering
RandomControl have made available a number of tutorials on using Max Live, their plugin designed to integrate Arion into Max. More on RandomControl's website.
Related News:- Arion 2.0 and Max Live – a first look (Review)- Arion 2.0 and Max Live released- Arion renderer released
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Nuke 8 released
- 3DS Max Product Manager Eddie Perlberg launches blog
- Kinect for Windows v2 sneak peek video
- Lightbrush videos
- Isotropix announces new Clarisse IFX pricing, CRender application
- MPC film reel 2014
- Substance Painter
- Substance Painter - by Steve Green (2)
- V-Ray feature films showreel 2013 - by Brandon Davis (5)
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
- Auto-Rig - automated rig creation for all kinds of characters - by abangan (3)
- BonyFace 3.1 now available - by RAKAR (1)
December 10 - US - NYC 3DS Max meeting – Softimage for a 3DS Max workflow
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise