Mon Jan 21, 2013
Tutorials > Rendering
RandomControl have made available a number of tutorials on using Max Live, their plugin designed to integrate Arion into Max. More on RandomControl's website.
Related News:- Arion 2.0 and Max Live – a first look (Review)- Arion 2.0 and Max Live released- Arion renderer released
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development
- CPU render times in 3DS Max
- RealFlow 2014 tutorials
- RichDirt gallery updated
- Halo 2: Anniversary trailer
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development - by SuperRune (6)
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted - by Andy (3)
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration - by Marcin (1)
- Multi Mesher - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (2)
- Houdini Engine for 3DS Max announced - by Scott M (10)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise