Tue Jan 15, 2013
Ephere have made available a video that highlights some of the features from their scene management plugin. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- Zookeeper 2 is out- Zookeeper 2.0 sneak peek video- Zookeeper 1.0 released!
by Michael McCarthy - January 17, 2013 8:42 am
Someone asked if the Multi Edit feature can be used for Materials too. The answer is Yes! You can access any parameter of an object or multiple objects in an Advanced Tree View. Here is a quick video capture showing Multi Edit on a materials Specular Level.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Sam Khorshid’s demo reel 2014
- Value of Water promo video
- The Animated Actors Guild
- NutletFx ocean test v7.4
- Shake It ! short film
- New Substance Painter beta teasers
- Mahesh Max’s demo reel 2014
- Shake It ! short film - by nickolay411 (3)
- Using Flex for muscles in Max - by nw (3)
- 3DS Max 2015 features - by MauricioPC (247)
- Creating a mountain range - by Maziar (5)
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015 - by stig atle steffensen (7)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014 (starts tomorrow)
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise