Tue Jan 15, 2013
Ephere have made available a video that highlights some of the features from their scene management plugin. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- Zookeeper 2 is out- Zookeeper 2.0 sneak peek video- Zookeeper 1.0 released!
by Michael McCarthy - January 17, 2013 8:42 am
Someone asked if the Multi Edit feature can be used for Materials too. The answer is Yes! You can access any parameter of an object or multiple objects in an Advanced Tree View. Here is a quick video capture showing Multi Edit on a materials Specular Level.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- NewTek founder and Video Toaster designer Tim Jenison produces documentary on Vermeer’s painting techniques
- Blur’s Batman: Arkham Knight trailer – “Father to Son”
- HD Trees 4 released
- HDR Sets
- MassFX Toolkit coffee bean tutorial
- Metropoly ready-posed Asian models
- Tom Hudson on the past, present and future of 3DS development
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Well.. (29)
- Arnold for 3DS Max? - by steve gilbert (cresshead) (26)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by Shawn Olson (36)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by George R (2)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by Marcin (4)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise