Tue Jan 15, 2013
Ephere have made available a video that highlights some of the features from their scene management plugin. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- Zookeeper 2 is out- Zookeeper 2.0 sneak peek video- Zookeeper 1.0 released!
by Michael McCarthy - January 17, 2013 8:42 am
Someone asked if the Multi Edit feature can be used for Materials too. The answer is Yes! You can access any parameter of an object or multiple objects in an Advanced Tree View. Here is a quick video capture showing Multi Edit on a materials Specular Level.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Carbon Scatter 2 review
- Unigine helicopter demo preview
- A la Française trailer
- Mari sale – 40% off for the next two days
- CGAxis sale – 50% off
- Wing Designer video
- Studio Aiko’s Hotel Hilton OVO Wroclaw video
- Carbon Scatter 2 review - by Michael Peters (1)
- Studio Aiko's Hotel Hilton OVO Wroclaw video - by Pablo Hadis (4)
- Mari sale - 40% off for the next two days - by Chris (1)
- Clouds2Max developers looking for feedback - by David Dustin (1)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug trailer - by Brandon Davis (4)
June 21 - US - AAUGA Boston meeting (starts tomorrow)
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
July 21-25 - US - SIGGRAPH 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise