Tue Jan 15, 2013
Ephere have made available a video that highlights some of the features from their scene management plugin. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- Zookeeper 2 is out- Zookeeper 2.0 sneak peek video- Zookeeper 1.0 released!
by Michael McCarthy - January 17, 2013 8:42 am
Someone asked if the Multi Edit feature can be used for Materials too. The answer is Yes! You can access any parameter of an object or multiple objects in an Advanced Tree View. Here is a quick video capture showing Multi Edit on a materials Specular Level.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development
- CPU render times in 3DS Max
- RealFlow 2014 tutorials
- RichDirt gallery updated
- Halo 2: Anniversary trailer
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development - by SuperRune (6)
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted - by Andy (3)
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration - by Marcin (1)
- Multi Mesher - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (2)
- Houdini Engine for 3DS Max announced - by Scott M (10)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise