Tue Jan 15, 2013
Ephere have made available a video that highlights some of the features from their scene management plugin. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- Zookeeper 2 is out- Zookeeper 2.0 sneak peek video- Zookeeper 1.0 released!
by Michael McCarthy - January 17, 2013 8:42 am
Someone asked if the Multi Edit feature can be used for Materials too. The answer is Yes! You can access any parameter of an object or multiple objects in an Advanced Tree View. Here is a quick video capture showing Multi Edit on a materials Specular Level.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Nuke 8 released
- 3DS Max Product Manager Eddie Perlberg launches blog
- Kinect for Windows v2 sneak peek video
- Lightbrush videos
- Isotropix announces new Clarisse IFX pricing, CRender application
- MPC film reel 2014
- Substance Painter
- Substance Painter - by Steve Green (2)
- V-Ray feature films showreel 2013 - by Brandon Davis (5)
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
- Auto-Rig - automated rig creation for all kinds of characters - by abangan (3)
- BonyFace 3.1 now available - by RAKAR (1)
December 10 - US - NYC 3DS Max meeting – Softimage for a 3DS Max workflow
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise