Tue Jan 15, 2013
Ephere have made available a video that highlights some of the features from their scene management plugin. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- Zookeeper 2 is out- Zookeeper 2.0 sneak peek video- Zookeeper 1.0 released!
by Michael McCarthy - January 17, 2013 8:42 am
Someone asked if the Multi Edit feature can be used for Materials too. The answer is Yes! You can access any parameter of an object or multiple objects in an Advanced Tree View. Here is a quick video capture showing Multi Edit on a materials Specular Level.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Plume: Industrial Light & Magic
- HDTrees 5 and 6 released
- Preparing photo textures for use in 3D scenes
- Harry Houghton’s Channel Box UI
- Magic Bullet Looks 2.5 is out
- Maxon partners with Side Effects, aims at VFX market
- Visual Effects Society launches YouTube channel
- BonesPro skinning tutorials - by Pablo Hadis (4)
- Magic Bullet Looks 2.5 is out - by Thomas (1)
- Cloth modeling and detailing in ZBrush - by Pablo Hadis (2)
- Thinkbox Software on Krakatoa's price difference between Max and C4D versions - by Bobo (2)
- Shake It ! short film - by nickolay411 (3)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014 (runs today)
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise