Mon Jan 14, 2013
US artist Ray Frenden reviews the alternative to Wacom's Cintiq developed by Yiynova. More on Ray Frenden's blog.
Source: Stephen Meldal Foged
Related News:- Wacom unveils new Cintiq Companion- Wacom announces Cintiq 24HD touch- Wacom announces Intuos5
by Tobbe Olsson - January 14, 2013 10:17 am
I am actually using the 10″ version and for $300 I’ve found it to be more than an acceptable alternative compared to the 12″ Cintiq for $1,000. Only annoying thing is you can’t customize the buttons on it and the viewing angle is bad (not a big deal for me).
by JohnnyRand - January 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Dude VGA! WTF why does any one make anything with VGA connection any more?
I love the fact that decent competition is finally arriving in the draw-on market…. but VGA?! C’mon now that is soooo 1987!
I guess I troop on with my boring old i2 6×8 :-)
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- NewTek founder and Video Toaster designer Tim Jenison produces documentary on Vermeer’s painting techniques
- Blur’s Batman: Arkham Knight trailer – “Father to Son”
- HD Trees 4 released
- HDR Sets
- MassFX Toolkit coffee bean tutorial
- Metropoly ready-posed Asian models
- Tom Hudson on the past, present and future of 3DS development
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Well.. (29)
- Arnold for 3DS Max? - by steve gilbert (cresshead) (26)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by Shawn Olson (36)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by George R (2)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by Marcin (4)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise