Mon Jan 14, 2013
US artist Ray Frenden reviews the alternative to Wacom's Cintiq developed by Yiynova. More on Ray Frenden's blog.
Source: Stephen Meldal Foged
Related News:- Wacom unveils new Cintiq Companion- Wacom announces Cintiq 24HD touch- Wacom announces Intuos5
by Tobbe Olsson - January 14, 2013 10:17 am
I am actually using the 10″ version and for $300 I’ve found it to be more than an acceptable alternative compared to the 12″ Cintiq for $1,000. Only annoying thing is you can’t customize the buttons on it and the viewing angle is bad (not a big deal for me).
by JohnnyRand - January 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Dude VGA! WTF why does any one make anything with VGA connection any more?
I love the fact that decent competition is finally arriving in the draw-on market…. but VGA?! C’mon now that is soooo 1987!
I guess I troop on with my boring old i2 6×8 :-)
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots
- Knald 1.0 Released!
- Marmoset Toolbag 2.0 now available
- Bublcam 360º video camera
- Modo 40% discount sale
- Cubes logo animation falling into place breakdown
- 3D printing for building houses
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots - by charkins (1)
- Creating a realistic wood material with V-Ray - by Cgchris91 (5)
- Substance Painter - by Rotem (3)
- V-Ray feature films showreel 2013 - by Brandon Davis (5)
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise