Mon Jan 14, 2013
US artist Ray Frenden reviews the alternative to Wacom's Cintiq developed by Yiynova. More on Ray Frenden's blog.
Source: Stephen Meldal Foged
Related News:- Wacom unveils new Cintiq Companion- Wacom announces Cintiq 24HD touch- Wacom announces Intuos5
by Tobbe Olsson - January 14, 2013 10:17 am
I am actually using the 10″ version and for $300 I’ve found it to be more than an acceptable alternative compared to the 12″ Cintiq for $1,000. Only annoying thing is you can’t customize the buttons on it and the viewing angle is bad (not a big deal for me).
by JohnnyRand - January 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Dude VGA! WTF why does any one make anything with VGA connection any more?
I love the fact that decent competition is finally arriving in the draw-on market…. but VGA?! C’mon now that is soooo 1987!
I guess I troop on with my boring old i2 6×8 :-)
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Autodesk Composite and Matchmover available for free
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015
- Auto-Skin v2.0
- Ground Studios’ 2014 reel
- Substance Designer 4.2
- Krakatoa for Cinema 4D is out
- Laubwerk Plants Kit 4
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015 - by Robert Freitag (1)
- 3DS Max 2015 released - by Changsoo Eun (6)
- CGHUB official closure announced - by Sami Sorjonen (2)
- Blended box mapping - by rs (6)
- Creating a mountain range - by JohnnyRand (4)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise