Mon Jan 14, 2013
US artist Ray Frenden reviews the alternative to Wacom's Cintiq developed by Yiynova. More on Ray Frenden's blog.
Source: Stephen Meldal Foged
Related News:- Wacom announces Cintiq 24HD touch- Wacom announces Intuos5- Wacom launches Cintiq 24HD
by Tobbe Olsson - January 14, 2013 10:17 am
I am actually using the 10″ version and for $300 I’ve found it to be more than an acceptable alternative compared to the 12″ Cintiq for $1,000. Only annoying thing is you can’t customize the buttons on it and the viewing angle is bad (not a big deal for me).
by JohnnyRand - January 14, 2013 5:45 pm
Dude VGA! WTF why does any one make anything with VGA connection any more?
I love the fact that decent competition is finally arriving in the draw-on market…. but VGA?! C’mon now that is soooo 1987!
I guess I troop on with my boring old i2 6×8 :-)
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Octane Render review
- Unity mobile free for IOS and Android developers
- Sketchup Pro 2013 released
- Stoke MX webinar videos now online
- 3DS Max 2014′s enhanced UI and Mograph UI
- E-on discloses more information on The Plant Factory
- Batman: Arkham Origins trailer
- Octane Render review - by Jason Addy (2)
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow - by nickolay411 (1)
- Latest NVIDIA realtime demo available - by PunkNoMore (3)
- Implicit skinning - by SuperRune (6)
- 3DS Max 2014 features revealed - by elgin (47)
May 24 - Germany - Powersession New Releases Presentation
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise