Posted Fri Jan 4, 2013 - by Paul Roberts
XRayCAT Survival Toolkit 1.03 Comments
Raylight, makers of XrayUnwrap and XrayBlendSkin, has released a new set of scripts aimed at improving and speeding up working with CAT. Features include:
- Shortcuts to the most useful functions for the creation of new rigs
- A new layer manager offering easier access to CAT layers and their properties and the ability to switch between setup and animation mode
- An enhanced pose manager that allows for copying and pasting poses, mirroring the rig and swapping hands, legs arms and feet. Rig poses are stored with a preview image and a limb animation section allows switching between FK and IK while animating.
- A clip manage to load, save and delete CAT clips
- Utilities for importing common mocap filetypes and a rig resizer script.
In addition a Joystick Creator script for creating CAT UIs is planned for release in the future. Find out more on RayLight's website.
Source: Francesco Paduano