Wed Jan 2, 2013
On The Web
A nice video by Spanish artist Juanjo González Díaz showing animated 3D fractals, rendered with Arnold. Watch it on Vimeo. (Note: not created with Max)
Related News:- Advances in 3D fractal imaging software – Mandelbulb 3D and Mandelbulber- Econews intro video- Víctor González – Next Limit interview (Interview)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Jinxy Jenkins, Lucky Lou short film
- AutoBones auto-rigging tool
- Arnold for C4D announced
- LibreOffice 4.3 is out
- Redcurrant open source asset manager
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted
- Arnold for C4D announced - by dave (2)
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted - by MauricioPC (6)
- Multi Mesher - by PeterB (3)
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration - by Pablo Hadis (3)
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development - by nickolay (8)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise