Wed Jan 2, 2013
On The Web
A nice video by Spanish artist Juanjo González Díaz showing animated 3D fractals, rendered with Arnold. Watch it on Vimeo. (Note: not created with Max)
Related News:- Advances in 3D fractal imaging software – Mandelbulb 3D and Mandelbulber- Econews intro video- Víctor González – Next Limit interview (Interview)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Ornatrix v3 preview video
- Sandy granular solver videos
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine
- EchOoo PRO
- Buy Buy Baby short film
- Lava simulation
- Marvelous Designer 4 beta testers wanted
- Snow N-Painter - by clovis (4)
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by relapse (2)
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine - by dave (3)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Gavin Greenwalt (5)
- EchOoo PRO - by zoubein (3)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise