Wed Jan 2, 2013
Tutorials > Modeling, Mudbox, ZBrush
A tutorial by Neil Blevins on replicating some common ZBrush brushes in Mudbox. More on NeilBlevins.com.
Related News:- Ptex tutorial- Free ZBrush brushes- Custom ZBrush brushes for environments
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Canon 5D Mark III raw vs. Blackmagic Cinema Camera raw
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow
- Ray Harryhausen Tribute
- The Art of Moving Points
- Shotgun 5.0 released
- Implicit skinning
- Implicit skinning - by Tobbe Olsson (5)
- Thinkbox's Stoke MX webinar - by JohnnyRand (1)
- Adobe switches to subscription-based only model - by JohnnyRand (21)
- 3DS Max 2014 features revealed - by Lax (46)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall tech demo - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
May 21 - US - NYC 3DS Max meeting
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise