Wed Jan 2, 2013
Tutorials > Modeling, Mudbox, ZBrush
A tutorial by Neil Blevins on replicating some common ZBrush brushes in Mudbox. More on NeilBlevins.com.
Related News:- Ptex tutorial- Free ZBrush brushes- Custom ZBrush brushes for environments
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development
- CPU render times in 3DS Max
- RealFlow 2014 tutorials
- RichDirt gallery updated
- Halo 2: Anniversary trailer
- PhotoModeler 2014.1
- Wrap 2.3
- Multi Mesher - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (2)
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development - by amek.ht (2)
- Houdini Engine for 3DS Max announced - by Scott M (10)
- Making crumpled paper from a plane - by nomad (10)
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by MauricioPC (6)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise