Wed Jan 2, 2013
In order to promote their plants library, California-based Xfrog are giving away 140 plants from their XfrogPlants Volume Bundle. More on Xfrog's website.
Related News:- 150 free Xfrog plant models- Xfrog plants 40% discount sale- Terragen 2 on sale with Xfrog Plants bundles
by Juang3d - January 2, 2013 12:43 pm
I just can see 31 plants, not 140, what am I missing?
by Pablo Hadis - January 2, 2013 12:53 pm
Variations. Click on each plant’s image, you’ll see different age-based models for each type.
by juang3d - January 2, 2013 1:06 pm
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- “More robust fluid system” request on 3DS Max Uservoice under review
- SnowGUN Painter released
- Autodesk March 18th event teaser
- Stoke MX 2.0 open beta
- Deadline 6.2 open beta
- PEPO – animation pipeline tool preview
- Particle tests
- Stoke MX 2.0 open beta - by pieforme (1)
- Autodesk March 18th event teaser - by Dizzy (1)
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Mokiki (41)
- Arnold for 3DS Max? - by John O'Connell (27)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by the fatso (5)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise