Tue Jan 1, 2013
Former 3DS Max software development manager Jean-Francois Yelle does a comparison on Alembic and FBX. Read it on his blog.
Source: Ravihara Weerathunge
Related News:- About “Holistic” stability in 3DS Max- Alembic 1.1.0- Exocortex Alembic for 3DS Max
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Advances in 3D fractal imaging software – Mandelbulb 3D and Mandelbulber
- Ultramap beta
- Material Manager beta
- Meshmixer 2.3
- Understanding 3DS Max units
- Plume: Industrial Light & Magic
- HDTrees 5 and 6 released
- Plume: Industrial Light & Magic - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
- BonesPro skinning tutorials - by Pablo Hadis (4)
- Magic Bullet Looks 2.5 is out - by Thomas (1)
- Cloth modeling and detailing in ZBrush - by Pablo Hadis (2)
- Thinkbox Software on Krakatoa's price difference between Max and C4D versions - by Bobo (2)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014 (runs today)
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise