Fri Dec 28, 2012
On The Web
An interesting project by Singapore-based artist Emil Polyak for creating performances with a virtual puppet using Kinect and hand gestures. Watch a video on YouTube.
Related News:- The Importance of architecture in video games and virtual worlds- Continuity 1.0- Creating a virtual 360 panorama
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Stoke MX 2.0 open beta
- Deadline 6.2 open beta
- PEPO – animation pipeline tool preview
- Particle tests
- Light Path Expressions in Iray
- Arion for 3DS Max v2.7.0 beta testing
- Auto-Rig released!
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Well (40)
- Arnold for 3DS Max? - by John O'Connell (27)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by the fatso (5)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (3)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by Shawn Olson (36)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise