Fri Dec 28, 2012
On The Web
An interesting project by Singapore-based artist Emil Polyak for creating performances with a virtual puppet using Kinect and hand gestures. Watch a video on YouTube.
Related News:- The Importance of architecture in video games and virtual worlds- Continuity 1.0- Creating a virtual 360 panorama
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Ornatrix v3 preview video
- Sandy granular solver videos
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine
- EchOoo PRO
- Buy Buy Baby short film
- Lava simulation
- Marvelous Designer 4 beta testers wanted
- Snow N-Painter - by clovis (4)
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by relapse (2)
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine - by dave (3)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Gavin Greenwalt (5)
- EchOoo PRO - by zoubein (3)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise