Fri Dec 28, 2012
On The Web
An interesting project by Singapore-based artist Emil Polyak for creating performances with a virtual puppet using Kinect and hand gestures. Watch a video on YouTube.
Related News:- The Importance of architecture in video games and virtual worlds- Continuity 1.0- Creating a virtual 360 panorama
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Pro Sequencer
- Honeycomb – free, browser-based parametric CAD
- Auto Advanced Rig
- Shotgun Software announces media management tools and integrated client review site
- Random Face ID’s
- In Dreams short film
- Fanurio 3.0 – time tracking and billing for freelancers
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots - by charkins (1)
- Creating a realistic wood material with V-Ray - by Cgchris91 (5)
- Substance Painter - by Rotem (3)
- V-Ray feature films showreel 2013 - by Brandon Davis (5)
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise