Fri Dec 28, 2012
3DVF has an interesting interview with the director of Disney's Wreck-It Ralph animated feature. More on 3DVF. (Note: the video interview is in English)
Related News:- Wreck-it-Ralph’s character design process- Disney builds new lighting and shading system for Wreck-It Ralph- Wreck-It Ralph trailer #2
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Chaotica 1.5
- Project “I” making of by Ixor
- 3DS Max used in TV VFX
- Moore’s law will be dead within a decade
- Autodesk announces ReCap Connect partnership program
- Autodesk Composite and Matchmover available for free
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015
- 3DS Max used in TV VFX - by nickolay411 (1)
- 3DS Max 2015 features - by spacefrog (244)
- Auto-Skin v2.0 - by john (1)
- Autodesk Composite and Matchmover available for free - by Ray (5)
- 3DS Max 2015 released - by Dizzy (10)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise