Fri Dec 28, 2012
3DVF has an interesting interview with the director of Disney's Wreck-It Ralph animated feature. More on 3DVF. (Note: the video interview is in English)
Related News:- Wreck-it-Ralph’s character design process- Disney builds new lighting and shading system for Wreck-It Ralph- Wreck-It Ralph trailer #2
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Substance Painter
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex
- Maxwell Render 3 is out
- Autoweight tutorials
- Spotmask 1.0 offers Mental Ray advanced render pass output
- PolyFX v2.1
- Autodesk 3December celebrations
- Substance Painter - by Marcin (1)
- V-Ray feature films showreel 2013 - by Brandon Davis (5)
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
- Auto-Rig - automated rig creation for all kinds of characters - by abangan (3)
- BonyFace 3.1 now available - by RAKAR (1)
December 3-5 - US - Autodesk University 2013 + CAVE conference (runs today)
December 4-5 - France - ParisFX (runs today)
December 5 - US - AAUGA Boston meeting (runs today)
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise