Thu Dec 27, 2012
Tutorials > Materials
Archviz artist Bertrand Benoit shares some tips on creating realistic vintage materials. More at BBB3viz.
Related News:- Bertrand Benoit’s (not so) secret project- Creating rough metal materials- Bertrand Benoit’s Haussmann series
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots
- Marmoset Toolbag 2.0 now available
- Bublcam 360º video camera
- Modo 40% discount sale
- Cubes logo animation falling into place breakdown
- 3D printing for building houses
- PFlow Trajectory Mesher
- Substance Painter - by Rotem (3)
- V-Ray feature films showreel 2013 - by Brandon Davis (5)
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
- Auto-Rig - automated rig creation for all kinds of characters - by abangan (3)
- BonyFace 3.1 now available - by RAKAR (1)
December 10 - US - NYC 3DS Max meeting – Softimage for a 3DS Max workflow (runs today)
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise