Thu Dec 27, 2012
Tutorials > Materials
Archviz artist Bertrand Benoit shares some tips on creating realistic vintage materials. More at BBB3viz.
Related News:- Bertrand Benoit’s Salle Labrouste- Bertrand Benoit’s (not so) secret project- Bertrand Benoit’s Haussmann series
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- EchOoo PRO
- Buy Buy Baby short film
- Lava simulation
- Marvelous Designer 4 beta testers wanted
- Thinkbox looking for Deadline 7 beta testers
- Elmstead & Close short film
- Particle systems’ history
- EchOoo PRO - by zoubein (3)
- Houdini Engine for 3DS Max announced - by stig atle steffensen (9)
- EchOoo released - by Clovis (5)
- Akeytsu teaser and interview - by MauricioPC (1)
- Colimo and Colorway - by Maziar (2)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise