Thu Dec 27, 2012
Tutorials > Materials
Archviz artist Bertrand Benoit shares some tips on creating realistic vintage materials. More at BBB3viz.
Related News:- Bertrand Benoit’s (not so) secret project- Creating rough metal materials- Bertrand Benoit’s Haussmann series
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Chaotica 1.5
- Project “I” making of by Ixor
- 3DS Max used in TV VFX
- Moore’s law will be dead within a decade
- Autodesk announces ReCap Connect partnership program
- Autodesk Composite and Matchmover available for free
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015 - by Dave Baker (5)
- 3DS Max 2015 released - by Andy (11)
- 3DS Max 2015 features - by MauricioPC (245)
- 3DS Max used in TV VFX - by nickolay411 (1)
- Auto-Skin v2.0 - by john (1)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise