Thu Dec 27, 2012
The NVidia PhysX research team has published a paper on a method they have developed for fast simulation of hair and fur on animated characters. Watch a video on YouTube and read the paper (PDF).
Related News:- Unified particle physics for real-time applications- Position Based Fluids paper and videos- PhysX real-time fracturing and improved fluid simulation
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development
- CPU render times in 3DS Max
- RealFlow 2014 tutorials
- RichDirt gallery updated
- Halo 2: Anniversary trailer
- PhotoModeler 2014.1
- Wrap 2.3
- Houdini Engine for 3DS Max announced - by Scott M (10)
- Making crumpled paper from a plane - by nomad (10)
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by MauricioPC (6)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Nik Clark (6)
- Sandy granular solver videos - by Juang3d (1)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise