Fri Dec 14, 2012
Tutorials > Particles, ThinkingParticles
A nice ThinkingParticles particle system setup by Polish artist Tomasz Dyrduła that creates random lines behind animated objects. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- Grid Master 1.0 for ThinkingParticles- Cebas announces ThinkingParticles 6, FinalRender 4 GPU memory breakthrough, ThinkingParticles for game engines- Approach to MoGraph with ThinkingParticles
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Random Face ID’s
- In Dreams short film
- Fanurio 3.0 – time tracking and billing for freelancers
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots
- Knald 1.0 Released!
- Marmoset Toolbag 2.0 now available
- Bublcam 360º video camera
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots - by charkins (1)
- Creating a realistic wood material with V-Ray - by Cgchris91 (5)
- Substance Painter - by Rotem (3)
- V-Ray feature films showreel 2013 - by Brandon Davis (5)
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise