Fri Dec 14, 2012
Tutorials > Particles, ThinkingParticles
A nice ThinkingParticles particle system setup by Polish artist Tomasz Dyrduła that creates random lines behind animated objects. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- Cebas announces ThinkingParticles 6, FinalRender 4 GPU memory breakthrough, ThinkingParticles for game engines- Approach to MoGraph with ThinkingParticles- Tornado setup
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Carbon Scatter 2 review
- Unigine helicopter demo preview
- A la Française trailer
- Mari sale – 40% off for the next two days
- CGAxis sale – 50% off
- Wing Designer video
- Studio Aiko’s Hotel Hilton OVO Wroclaw video
- Studio Aiko's Hotel Hilton OVO Wroclaw video - by Pablo Hadis (4)
- Mari sale - 40% off for the next two days - by Chris (1)
- Clouds2Max developers looking for feedback - by David Dustin (1)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug trailer - by Brandon Davis (4)
- Xoio releases free parquets - by Rotem (4)
June 21 - US - AAUGA Boston meeting
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
July 21-25 - US - SIGGRAPH 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise