Fri Dec 14, 2012
Tutorials > Particles, ThinkingParticles
A nice ThinkingParticles particle system setup by Polish artist Tomasz Dyrduła that creates random lines behind animated objects. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- 3DS Max ThinkingParticles Introduction- Grid Master 1.0 for ThinkingParticles- Cebas announces ThinkingParticles 6, FinalRender 4 GPU memory breakthrough, ThinkingParticles for game engines
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Real Grass
- Phoenix FD 2.2 updated
- Syntheyes camera tracker adds voice control
- Ornatrix v3 preview video
- Sandy granular solver videos
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine
- EchOoo PRO
- Sandy granular solver videos - by Juang3d (1)
- Snow N-Painter - by clovis (4)
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by relapse (2)
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine - by dave (3)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Gavin Greenwalt (5)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise