Wed Dec 12, 2012
Life+Times provides and interesting look at the visual effects company founded by Thilo Kuther. Watch it on YouTube.
Related News:- Pixomondo puts Naiad into 3DS Max- Coding a ‘Blueprint Manager’ in Max- Blueprint Manager
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Auto-Rig released!
- Break and Form 2.0
- Allan McKay on the VFX of God of War
- The Foundry’s Brad Peebler on Softimage’s discontinuation
- NewTek founder and Video Toaster designer Tim Jenison produces documentary on Vermeer’s painting techniques
- Blur’s Batman: Arkham Knight trailer – “Father to Son”
- HD Trees 4 released
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Mokiki (37)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by the fatso (5)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (3)
- Arnold for 3DS Max? - by steve gilbert (cresshead) (26)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by Shawn Olson (36)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise