Wed Dec 12, 2012
- by Paul Roberts
On The Web
Mike Seymour has posted a detailed explanation of the technology used to create Assassins Creed III's realtime ocean simulations. Read it on FXGuide.
Related News:- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag trailer making of- Making of article on Assassin’s Creed IV’s debut cinematic- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag CG trailer
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Real Grass
- Phoenix FD 2.2 updated
- Syntheyes camera tracker adds voice control
- Ornatrix v3 preview video
- Sandy granular solver videos
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine
- EchOoo PRO
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by Pablo Hadis (3)
- Sandy granular solver videos - by Juang3d (1)
- Snow N-Painter - by clovis (4)
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine - by dave (3)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Gavin Greenwalt (5)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise