Wed Dec 12, 2012
- by Paul Roberts
On The Web
Mike Seymour has posted a detailed explanation of the technology used to create Assassins Creed III's realtime ocean simulations. Read it on FXGuide.
Related News:- Making of article on Assassin’s Creed IV’s debut cinematic- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag CG trailer- Raphael Lacoste on Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Interview)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Carbon Scatter 2 review
- Unigine helicopter demo preview
- A la Française trailer
- Mari sale – 40% off for the next two days
- CGAxis sale – 50% off
- Wing Designer video
- Studio Aiko’s Hotel Hilton OVO Wroclaw video
- Studio Aiko's Hotel Hilton OVO Wroclaw video - by Pablo Hadis (4)
- Mari sale - 40% off for the next two days - by Chris (1)
- Clouds2Max developers looking for feedback - by David Dustin (1)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug trailer - by Brandon Davis (4)
- Xoio releases free parquets - by Rotem (4)
June 21 - US - AAUGA Boston meeting
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
July 21-25 - US - SIGGRAPH 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise