Thu Dec 6, 2012
On The Web
Italy-based artist Ben Godi shares the production process he developed for turning his ZBrush models into wood sculptures. More on ZBrushCentral.
Related News:- Verold Studio – online model sharing- From ZBrush to bronze statue- Creating rough wood planks
by Eric - December 20, 2012 12:45 pm
Many thanks to Ben Godi for sharing his process!
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development
- CPU render times in 3DS Max
- RealFlow 2014 tutorials
- RichDirt gallery updated
- Halo 2: Anniversary trailer
- PhotoModeler 2014.1
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max - by FabricPaul (1)
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development - by Deck (5)
- Multi Mesher - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (2)
- Houdini Engine for 3DS Max announced - by Scott M (10)
- Making crumpled paper from a plane - by nomad (10)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise