Wed Aug 29, 2012
On The Web
Two animated videos produced by Rio de Janeiro-based BEELD.motion studio for a driving awareness campaign, with a nice use of change of aesthetics for narrative effect: video 1-video 2.
Related News:- Driving awareness campaign – character rigging video- Tricoleoptera short film and Kickstarter campaign- Platige produces CG anti-drug campaign
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Adrien Rollet’s FX reel 2013
- Creating and old wall
- Octane Render review
- SIGGRAPH 2013 technical papers video preview
- Unity mobile free for IOS and Android developers
- Sketchup Pro 2013 released
- Stoke MX webinar videos now online
- Octane Render review - by dave (4)
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow - by nickolay411 (1)
- Latest NVIDIA realtime demo available - by PunkNoMore (3)
- Implicit skinning - by SuperRune (6)
- 3DS Max 2014 features revealed - by elgin (47)
May 24 - Germany - Powersession new releases presentation (starts tomorrow)
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise