Wed Aug 29, 2012
Thinkbox has posted a video showing some of the new features in the 1.1 version of its geometry caching plugin, currently in public beta. Watch it on YouTube.
Related News:- Thinkbox’s XMesh MX is out- Thinkbox’s XMesh feature video- XMesh from Thinkbox
by chris bond - August 29, 2012 2:32 pm
Actually, a small correction – XMESH 1.1 is public beta and available now, not upcoming..
here is the link
by Pablo Hadis - August 29, 2012 4:36 pm
Thanks for the note, Chris. Corrected.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Unigine helicopter demo preview
- A la Française trailer
- Mari sale – 40% off for the next two days
- CGAxis sale – 50% off
- Wing Designer video
- Studio Aiko’s Hotel Hilton OVO Wroclaw video
- 3D printing for the masses – The Buccaneer Kickstarter campaign
- Studio Aiko's Hotel Hilton OVO Wroclaw video - by Pablo Hadis (4)
- Mari sale - 40% off for the next two days - by Chris (1)
- Clouds2Max developers looking for feedback - by David Dustin (1)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug trailer - by Brandon Davis (4)
- Xoio releases free parquets - by Rotem (4)
June 21 - US - AAUGA Boston meeting
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
July 21-25 - US - SIGGRAPH 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise