Posted Fri Aug 10, 2012
LumenRT 3 released0 Comments
New features in E-on Software's realtime engine for architectural visualization include:
- Natural elements (trees blowing in the breeze, sitting-walking-talking characters, cars, animals, etc)
- Faster processing (high-quality indirect lighting is generated up to 10 times faster!)
- Simple operation and navigation with added Fly-Thru mode and Real-time enhancements
- One-click instant previewing
- Rich material effects
- Better real-time navigation on less capable platforms including laptops and entry-level video boards
The realtime engine is compatible with Google SketchUp, with support for other platforms coming soon. A version for Autodesk Revit and 3DS Max is under development and expected to be released in Q3 2012. The software allows for publishing scenes as self-contained executable files that play on PCs and Macs.
Watch a LumenRT 3 presentation video on YouTube, read the detailed list of features and visit LumenRT's site for more.