Fri Aug 10, 2012
- by Jason Addy
Tutorials > Making of
Factory Fifteen explains their process in creating the award winning image 'Jonah'. Read the article on CG Architect.
Related News:- Xavier teaser- Lift Dial by Factory Fifteen- Jonah short film
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Ornatrix v3 preview video
- Sandy granular solver videos
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine
- EchOoo PRO
- Buy Buy Baby short film
- Lava simulation
- Marvelous Designer 4 beta testers wanted
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by Rotem (1)
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine - by dave (3)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Gavin Greenwalt (5)
- EchOoo PRO - by zoubein (3)
- Houdini Engine for 3DS Max announced - by stig atle steffensen (9)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise