Thu Jul 12, 2012
Autodesk has made available a service pack for Composite 2013 that addresses a number of issues. More at Autodesk's MaxStation blog.
Related News:- Autodesk Composite 2013 service pack 2- Mudbox 2012 Service Pack 3 now available- Mudbox 2012 Service Pack 2 now available
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- RailClone 2.0 released
- Loren Carpenter’s Vol Libre
- Canon 5D Mark III raw vs. Blackmagic Cinema Camera raw
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow
- Ray Harryhausen Tribute
- The Art of Moving Points
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow - by nickolay411 (1)
- Latest NVIDIA realtime demo available - by PunkNoMore (3)
- Implicit skinning - by SuperRune (6)
- 3DS Max 2014 features revealed - by elgin (47)
- Thinkbox's Stoke MX webinar - by JohnnyRand (1)
May 21 - US - NYC 3DS Max meeting (starts tomorrow)
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise