Posted Mon Jul 9, 2012
Eyeon Fusion 6.40 Comments
New features in the latest version of Eyeon Software's compositing application include:
- Connect to AVID - offers streamlined workflow with AVID editing systems.
- Extended camera support - direct ARRI raw format loading from Alexa cameras, Vision Research Phantom Cine raw loading, together with RED, making a comprehensive color pipeline for digital cinema cameras.
- Replicate 3D - a new tool that allows for geometry particles.
- Expanded deep channels - forward and back vector, and disparity.
- Scripting improvements - EyeonScript now contains LPeg, an extensive pattern-matching library for Lua.
- Support for the PFTrack lens distortion model added to the LensDistort tool to further ensure a seamless pipeline with the PixelFarm software.
- Vector and Disparity channel loading and saving from EXR files.
- JPEG 2000 loading and saving.
- RED HDRI Modes and Multi-track support.
- DirectX view spanning over two monitors.
- Multi-frame editing of Polylines for previous or following key times only.
- Windows 8 compatibility.
- Several architectural and functionality updates.
More at Eyeon Software.