Mon Jul 9, 2012
On The Web
A playful short by French artist and Supinfocom student Noémie Cauvin, with nice use of color and mix of CG with traditional techniques. Created with 3DS Max and Nuke. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- Take Life As It Comes short film- Je m’appelle Nathan short film- A small dish for man
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Nuke 8 released
- 3DS Max Product Manager Eddie Perlberg launches blog
- Kinect for Windows v2 sneak peek video
- Lightbrush videos
- Isotropix announces new Clarisse IFX pricing, CRender application
- MPC film reel 2014
- Substance Painter
- Substance Painter - by Steve Green (2)
- V-Ray feature films showreel 2013 - by Brandon Davis (5)
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
- Auto-Rig - automated rig creation for all kinds of characters - by abangan (3)
- BonyFace 3.1 now available - by RAKAR (1)
December 10 - US - NYC 3DS Max meeting – Softimage for a 3DS Max workflow
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise