Mon Jul 9, 2012
On The Web
A playful short by French artist and Supinfocom student Noémie Cauvin, with nice use of color and mix of CG with traditional techniques. Created with 3DS Max and Nuke. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- Free Will short film- Take Life As It Comes short film- Je m’appelle Nathan short film
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Real Grass
- Phoenix FD 2.2 updated
- Syntheyes camera tracker adds voice control
- Ornatrix v3 preview video
- Sandy granular solver videos
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine
- EchOoo PRO
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by Pablo Hadis (3)
- Sandy granular solver videos - by Juang3d (1)
- Snow N-Painter - by clovis (4)
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine - by dave (3)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Gavin Greenwalt (5)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise