Mon Jul 9, 2012
On The Web
A playful short by French artist and Supinfocom student Noémie Cauvin, with nice use of color and mix of CG with traditional techniques. Created with 3DS Max and Nuke. Watch it on Vimeo.
Related News:- Take Life As It Comes short film- Je m’appelle Nathan short film- A small dish for man
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Octane Render review
- SIGGRAPH 2013 technical papers video preview
- Unity mobile free for IOS and Android developers
- Sketchup Pro 2013 released
- Stoke MX webinar videos now online
- 3DS Max 2014′s enhanced UI and Mograph UI
- E-on discloses more information on The Plant Factory
- Octane Render review - by Jason Addy (2)
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow - by nickolay411 (1)
- Latest NVIDIA realtime demo available - by PunkNoMore (3)
- Implicit skinning - by SuperRune (6)
- 3DS Max 2014 features revealed - by elgin (47)
May 24 - Germany - Powersession new releases presentation (starts tomorrow)
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise