Posted Mon Jul 9, 2012
Power NURBS, Power Solids, and Power Translators 9.100 Comments
New features in NPower Software's Power NURBS, Power Solids, and Power Translators plugins for Max include:
(Since last reported)
- Enabled the Network License Manager for use in the 9.X plugins.
- Removed the credit system from Power SubDNurbs (ReMod). Now, a license will include unlimited use.
- Made major changes to the Core conversion libraries as well as the UI to Power SubDNurbs.
- Made some improvements with object display using the Nitrous display system. Direct3D might still be the more stable system to use but Nitrous has improved.
- Improved the Pwr UVW Unwrap to be more stable.
- General core library improvements with a newer, updated modelling kernel.
- Core library updates to improve Solid Modeling as well as the Power SubD To Nurbs product.
- General Step Import Improvements was the main focus.
- New implementation of handling n-sided patches (Corner Blend tool) and corner fillets. Creates a much smoother and accurate blend.
- General Kernel improvements for importing, and construction.
- Pwr_NURBS (Navigator) will now work on imported Body Objects.
More at NPower Software.