Mon Jul 9, 2012
Tutorials > Modeling
New tutorials have been posted showing NPower plugins' functionality: Power NURBS tutorials, Power ScanToNURBS tutorials and Power SubD-NURBS tutorials.
Related News:- Power ScanToNURBS- Power NURBS modeling tutorials- Power NURBS, Power Solids, and Power Translators 8.0
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development
- CPU render times in 3DS Max
- RealFlow 2014 tutorials
- RichDirt gallery updated
- Halo 2: Anniversary trailer
- OpenSubdiv Max implementation under development - by nickolay (8)
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted - by Fernando (4)
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (2)
- Multi Mesher - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (2)
- Houdini Engine for 3DS Max announced - by Scott M (10)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise