Mon Jul 9, 2012
Tutorials > Modeling
New tutorials have been posted showing NPower plugins' functionality: Power NURBS tutorials, Power ScanToNURBS tutorials and Power SubD-NURBS tutorials.
Related News:- Power ScanToNURBS- Power NURBS modeling tutorials- Power NURBS, Power Solids, and Power Translators 8.0
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- NewTek founder and Video Toaster designer Tim Jenison produces documentary on Vermeer’s painting techniques
- Blur’s Batman: Arkham Knight trailer – “Father to Son”
- HD Trees 4 released
- HDR Sets
- MassFX Toolkit coffee bean tutorial
- Metropoly ready-posed Asian models
- Tom Hudson on the past, present and future of 3DS development
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Chris (23)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by Kary (1)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by Marcin (4)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by MauricioPC (35)
- Redshift renderer coming to 3DS Max - by LL (5)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise