Tue Jun 19, 2012
GenArts announced the availability of ParticleIllusion, the sprite-based particle system that offers over 3,000 preset emitters, for The Foundry's compositing software. More at GenArts.
Related News:- GenArts Monsters GT available for Nuke and OFX platforms- ParticleIllusion for After Effects released- ParticleIllusion 3.0 (Review)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Setting up a V-Ray shading and lighting pipeline – V-Ray masterclass
- Photography techniques to speed up interior renders in Maxwell Render
- Disabling caddies in Max 2014
- Adrien Rollet’s FX reel 2013
- Creating an old wall
- Octane Render review
- SIGGRAPH 2013 technical papers video preview
- Unity mobile free for IOS and Android developers - by Nossgrr (1)
- Octane Render review - by dave (4)
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow - by nickolay411 (1)
- Latest NVIDIA realtime demo available - by PunkNoMore (3)
- Implicit skinning - by SuperRune (6)
May 24 - Germany - Powersession new releases presentation (runs today)
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise