Fri May 18, 2012
Tutorials > Dynamics
A tutorial on using still and animated maps to determine where forces are applied in MassFX. More at Autodesk's MaxTD blog.
Related News:- MassFX toy car tutorial- MassFX ropes- Contact Reports in MassFX
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Octane Render review
- E-on discloses more information on The Plant Factory
- Batman: Arkham Origins trailer
- SciFi Pattern Generator script 1.1
- The Memory of Fountain short film
- RailClone 2.0 released
- Loren Carpenter’s Vol Libre
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow - by nickolay411 (1)
- Latest NVIDIA realtime demo available - by PunkNoMore (3)
- Implicit skinning - by SuperRune (6)
- 3DS Max 2014 features revealed - by elgin (47)
- Thinkbox's Stoke MX webinar - by JohnnyRand (1)
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
July 21-25 - US - SIGGRAPH 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise