Mon May 14, 2012
A great script by John Martini for creating spider webs, cables, wire bundles, bagworm nests and much more. Check out the site for a list of complete features. More at JokerMartini.com.
Source: John Martini
Related News:- Cobwebs Modifier- John Martini’s Cobwebs tutorial- Cobwebs 7.0
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Gary Yost’s Mount Tam Jam teaser
- Setting up a V-Ray shading and lighting pipeline – V-Ray masterclass
- Photography techniques to speed up interior renders in Maxwell Render
- Disabling caddies in Max 2014
- Adrien Rollet’s FX reel 2013
- Creating an old wall
- Octane Render review
- Unity mobile free for IOS and Android developers - by George R (3)
- Octane Render review - by dave (4)
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow - by nickolay411 (1)
- Latest NVIDIA realtime demo available - by PunkNoMore (3)
- Implicit skinning - by SuperRune (6)
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
July 21-25 - US - SIGGRAPH 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise