Posted Sun May 13, 2012
Quad Chamfer Modifier0 Comments
Romanian artist Marius Silaghi has released a new plugin. Quad Chamfer Modifier is the successor to his Quad Chamfer script, and offers the following improvements:
- Speed - allows you to modify chamfers in real time.
- Control - you can determine the look of your chamfers by controlling their sharpness/roundness.
- Robustness - a new algorithm allows you to chamfer any edge combinations without unpredictable results.
- Flexibility - you don’t have to commit to any chamfer, you can always change them later.
- Workflow - with the new “Use Smoothing Groups” option you can chamfer the sharp edge between smoothing groups. This allows you to go under the Quad Chamfer modifier and make changes to the topology without destroying your chamfers.
A discounted price is available to those updating from the Quad Chamfer script. More at Marius Silaghi's website.
Source: Marius Silaghi