Posted Fri May 11, 2012
3DS Max 2012 Product Update 62 Comments
Autodesk has released a patch for 3DS Max 2012 that solves the following issues:
- A program error on file load with CAT has been fixed.
- Constrained points affected by CAT mode now behave properly.
- Biped twist bone location no longer changes when saving and re-opening the file.
- A slowdown when using Save File Properties has been identified and fixed.
- A program error after closing specific scenes has been fixed.
- Using Save To Previous from 3ds Max 2013 now correctly saves and reads Unicode characters.
- A program error after losing connection to the license server has been fixed.
- In a DirectX FX Shader, writing to or reading from an off-screen buffer now works correctly.
- When closing the Navigator, there were cases where it would re-open automatically. This has been fixed.
Download it from Autodesk.