Thu May 10, 2012
SIGGRAPH has issued a press release with a preview of what will be shown at this year's Emerging Technologies exhibition. More at Business Wire.
Related News:- SIGGRAPH 2012 Emerging Technologies video preview- 360-Degree Fog Projection Interactive Display- Photos and videos from SIGGRAPH Asia Emerging Technologies
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Octane Render review
- E-on discloses more information on The Plant Factory
- Batman: Arkham Origins trailer
- SciFi Pattern Generator script 1.1
- The Memory of Fountain short film
- RailClone 2.0 released
- Loren Carpenter’s Vol Libre
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow - by nickolay411 (1)
- Latest NVIDIA realtime demo available - by PunkNoMore (3)
- Implicit skinning - by SuperRune (6)
- 3DS Max 2014 features revealed - by elgin (47)
- Thinkbox's Stoke MX webinar - by JohnnyRand (1)
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
July 21-25 - US - SIGGRAPH 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise