Fri May 4, 2012
UK artist David Wortley has spotted a new realistic character creation plugin in the works.
Related News:- Game character creation in 3DS Max and ZBrush- Jason Martin’s character creation process at Blur- ZBrush Digital Sculpting Human Anatomy
by John - May 4, 2012 8:52 am
This is just a link to an image shack image? Where is the post or information on this? How was this heard?
Is this something David himself is writing or Autodesk?
by superrune - May 4, 2012 12:55 pm
Haha! Unless they add Jar Jar, I’m not gonna buy it!
by czurcher - May 4, 2012 1:38 pm
I’ve been beta testing it for a while. Great tool and a fantastic time-saver!
It is simple enough that even a studio executive can get a student to open up max, wait for it to process, and it will automatically deposit mega box office bucks directly into their bank account (the executives account…not the students…that was just a temporary bug).
by Marius - May 4, 2012 1:53 pm
There rumor seemed to be started from here http://forums.cgsociety.org/showpost.php?p=7308816&postcount=14
by Vladimir - May 4, 2012 6:30 pm
Valid link, anyone???
by Pablo Hadis - May 4, 2012 7:04 pm
@Superrune: You’re in luck! Apparently Jar Jar is next. :-)
@Everyone reading this: well, Marius posted the origin of the joke. As some ppl realized, there is no such plugin. The image is of course a joke, along the lines of the old “Make Art” button. All humor/creativity credit belongs to David Wortley.
by Myaka - May 5, 2012 2:38 am
4th of May != 1st of April
But I guess date is not important since joke always finds it’s fool, like me for example.
by Pablo Hadis - May 5, 2012 11:47 am
Don’t worry, we’ve all been there at one time or another. :-)
The intention was just to bring a laugh and a bit of humor.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Gary Yost’s Mount Tam Jam teaser
- Setting up a V-Ray shading and lighting pipeline – V-Ray masterclass
- Photography techniques to speed up interior renders in Maxwell Render
- Disabling caddies in Max 2014
- Adrien Rollet’s FX reel 2013
- Creating an old wall
- Octane Render review
- Unity mobile free for IOS and Android developers - by George R (3)
- Octane Render review - by dave (4)
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow - by nickolay411 (1)
- Latest NVIDIA realtime demo available - by PunkNoMore (3)
- Implicit skinning - by SuperRune (6)
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
July 21-25 - US - SIGGRAPH 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise