Tue Apr 24, 2012
Architools 3D has posted a sneak peek of their upcoming urban environment creation plugin that uses a parametric XML-based language for defining buildings' styles. More at Architools 3D.
Related News:- Architools 3D video – medieval city model- Iray next – sneak peek- Architools 3D video – 800 years St. Thomas in Leipzig
by Christian Begand - April 25, 2012 11:37 am
Thank you guys for mention us here! But I’d like to point out that the whole point of making this software was to avoid writing XML code, because we hate modeling architecture by writing any kind of code, we really do.
So, the good news is that modeling buildings with our plugin will be straight-forward by changing parameter values or editing curves.
by Pablo Hadis - April 25, 2012 11:38 pm
You’re welcome, Christian. Thank you for the extra information. Would be nice to see a video demoing the styles editing workflow inside 3DS Max.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- SciFi Pattern Generator script 1.1
- The Memory of Fountain short film
- RailClone 2.0 released
- Loren Carpenter’s Vol Libre
- Canon 5D Mark III raw vs. Blackmagic Cinema Camera raw
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow
- Ray Harryhausen Tribute
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow - by nickolay411 (1)
- Latest NVIDIA realtime demo available - by PunkNoMore (3)
- Implicit skinning - by SuperRune (6)
- 3DS Max 2014 features revealed - by elgin (47)
- Thinkbox's Stoke MX webinar - by JohnnyRand (1)
May 21 - US - NYC 3DS Max meeting (runs today)
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise