Tue Mar 27, 2012
Tutorials > Postprocessing
19lights has posted detailed video tutorials showing the capabilities of the HDR video tonemapping software for After Effects. Check out the features and workflow tutorial videos on 19lights.com.
Related News:- Ginger HDR video plugin updated- More HDR video experiments with optical flow algorithms- Magic Lantern HDR experiments with optical flow algorithms
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Pro Sequencer
- Honeycomb – free, browser-based parametric CAD
- Auto Advanced Rig
- Shotgun Software announces media management tools and integrated client review site
- Random Face ID’s
- In Dreams short film
- Fanurio 3.0 – time tracking and billing for freelancers
- Pro Sequencer - by Maziar (2)
- Fanurio 3.0 - time tracking and billing for freelancers - by Jason Knott (1)
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots - by charkins (1)
- Creating a realistic wood material with V-Ray - by Cgchris91 (5)
- Substance Painter - by Rotem (3)
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise