Tue Mar 27, 2012
Tutorials > Postprocessing
19lights has posted detailed video tutorials showing the capabilities of the HDR video tonemapping software for After Effects. Check out the features and workflow tutorial videos on 19lights.com.
Related News:- Ginger HDR video plugin updated- More HDR video experiments with optical flow algorithms- Magic Lantern HDR experiments with optical flow algorithms
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Gobelins Annecy 2013 shorts
- Platige Image showreel 2013
- Carbon Scatter 2 review
- Unigine helicopter demo preview
- A la Française trailer
- Mari sale – 40% off for the next two days
- CGAxis sale – 50% off
- Carbon Scatter 2 review - by Michael Peters (1)
- Studio Aiko's Hotel Hilton OVO Wroclaw video - by Pablo Hadis (4)
- Mari sale - 40% off for the next two days - by Chris (1)
- Clouds2Max developers looking for feedback - by David Dustin (1)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug trailer - by Brandon Davis (4)
June 21 - US - AAUGA Boston meeting (starts tomorrow)
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
July 21-25 - US - SIGGRAPH 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise