Tue Mar 27, 2012
Tutorials > Postprocessing
19lights has posted detailed video tutorials showing the capabilities of the HDR video tonemapping software for After Effects. Check out the features and workflow tutorial videos on 19lights.com.
Related News:- Ginger HDR discontinued- Ginger HDR video plugin updated- More HDR video experiments with optical flow algorithms
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Shake It ! short film
- New Substance Painter beta teasers
- Mahesh Max’s demo reel 2014
- Using Flex for muscles in Max
- RockPower WIP
- Chaotica 1.5
- Project “I” making of by Ixor
- Using Flex for muscles in Max - by abanegan (1)
- 3DS Max 2015 features - by MauricioPC (247)
- Creating a mountain range - by Maziar (5)
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015 - by stig atle steffensen (7)
- 3DS Max 2015 released - by Andy (11)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise