Tue Mar 27, 2012
Tutorials > Postprocessing
19lights has posted detailed video tutorials showing the capabilities of the HDR video tonemapping software for After Effects. Check out the features and workflow tutorial videos on 19lights.com.
Related News:- Ginger HDR discontinued- Ginger HDR video plugin updated- More HDR video experiments with optical flow algorithms
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Ornatrix v3 preview video
- Sandy granular solver videos
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine
- EchOoo PRO
- Buy Buy Baby short film
- Lava simulation
- Marvelous Designer 4 beta testers wanted
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by Rotem (1)
- Fabric Software announces Splice for Max, visual programming in Fabric Engine - by dave (3)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Gavin Greenwalt (5)
- EchOoo PRO - by zoubein (3)
- Houdini Engine for 3DS Max announced - by stig atle steffensen (9)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise