Mon Feb 27, 2012
IESviewer is a software by Andrey Legotin for quickly viewing, finding and converting photometric data files. It comes complete with a Maxscript for 3DS Max integration. More at IESviewer's site.
Related News:- Shotgun 5.1- Maskarad Batch- Global Mapper
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Pro Sequencer
- Honeycomb – free, browser-based parametric CAD
- Auto Advanced Rig
- Shotgun Software announces media management tools and integrated client review site
- Random Face ID’s
- In Dreams short film
- Fanurio 3.0 – time tracking and billing for freelancers
- Pro Sequencer - by Maziar (2)
- Fanurio 3.0 - time tracking and billing for freelancers - by Jason Knott (1)
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots - by charkins (1)
- Creating a realistic wood material with V-Ray - by Cgchris91 (5)
- Substance Painter - by Rotem (3)
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise