Fri Jan 13, 2012
Ryan Smith has released a beta of his new free tree generation script. More at Polycount.com.
Source: Conrad Dueck
Related News:- Bigley Bake Tools 1.0- Sprite page creator- CrazyBump officially released
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- NewTek founder and Video Toaster designer Tim Jenison produces documentary on Vermeer’s painting techniques
- Blur’s Batman: Arkham Knight trailer – “Father to Son”
- HD Trees 4 released
- HDR Sets
- MassFX Toolkit coffee bean tutorial
- Metropoly ready-posed Asian models
- Tom Hudson on the past, present and future of 3DS development
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Well.. (29)
- Arnold for 3DS Max? - by steve gilbert (cresshead) (26)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by Shawn Olson (36)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by George R (2)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by Marcin (4)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise