Mon Oct 24, 2011
- by Jason Addy
KABOOM is a free and easy to use tool that allows users to create dynamic explosions. It has been updated to work with MassFX. Download it from Laurent Renaud's website.
Source: Laurent Renaud
Related News:- Massfx Toolkit 1.15- Massfx Toolkit released- MassFX toy car tutorial
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Sam Khorshid’s demo reel 2014
- Value of Water promo video
- The Animated Actors Guild
- NutletFx ocean test v7.4
- Shake It ! short film
- New Substance Painter beta teasers
- Mahesh Max’s demo reel 2014
- Shake It ! short film - by nickolay411 (3)
- Using Flex for muscles in Max - by nw (3)
- 3DS Max 2015 features - by MauricioPC (247)
- Creating a mountain range - by Maziar (5)
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015 - by stig atle steffensen (7)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise