Mon Oct 24, 2011
- by Jason Addy
KABOOM is a free and easy to use tool that allows users to create dynamic explosions. It has been updated to work with MassFX. Download it from Laurent Renaud's website.
Source: Laurent Renaud
Related News:- Massfx Toolkit 1.15- Massfx Toolkit released- MassFX toy car tutorial
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Autodesk March 18th event teaser
- Stoke MX 2.0 open beta
- Deadline 6.2 open beta
- PEPO – animation pipeline tool preview
- Particle tests
- Light Path Expressions in Iray
- Arion for 3DS Max v2.7.0 beta testing
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Mokiki (41)
- Arnold for 3DS Max? - by John O'Connell (27)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by the fatso (5)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (3)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by Shawn Olson (36)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise