Mon Oct 24, 2011
- by Jason Addy
KABOOM is a free and easy to use tool that allows users to create dynamic explosions. It has been updated to work with MassFX. Download it from Laurent Renaud's website.
Source: Laurent Renaud
Related News:- Massfx Toolkit 1.15- Massfx Toolkit released- MassFX toy car tutorial
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Halo 2: Anniversary trailer
- PhotoModeler 2014.1
- Wrap 2.3
- PIPA Housing NPR Archviz video
- Architectural post production – compositing and depth
- Making crumpled paper from a plane
- Real Grass
- Making crumpled paper from a plane - by nomad (10)
- Ornatrix v3 preview video - by MauricioPC (6)
- Caustic Visualizer for Maya end of life announced - by Nik Clark (6)
- Sandy granular solver videos - by Juang3d (1)
- Snow N-Painter - by clovis (4)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise