Mon Oct 24, 2011
- by Jason Addy
KABOOM is a free and easy to use tool that allows users to create dynamic explosions. It has been updated to work with MassFX. Download it from Laurent Renaud's website.
Source: Laurent Renaud
Related News:- MassFX toy car tutorial- Scene Journal released- Making Convincing Explosions with FumeFX
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Big Lazy Robot on the making of iDiots
- Knald 1.0 Released!
- Marmoset Toolbag 2.0 now available
- Bublcam 360º video camera
- Modo 40% discount sale
- Cubes logo animation falling into place breakdown
- 3D printing for building houses
- Creating a realistic wood material with V-Ray - by Cgchris91 (5)
- Substance Painter - by Rotem (3)
- V-Ray feature films showreel 2013 - by Brandon Davis (5)
- Render-time perfect booleans with VRayDistanceTex - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
- Auto-Rig - automated rig creation for all kinds of characters - by abangan (3)
December 10 - US - NYC 3DS Max meeting – Softimage for a 3DS Max workflow (runs today)
August 10-14, 2014 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise