Thu Sep 15, 2011
- by Joel LeLievre
Mike Seymour of FXGuide has an interesting article discussing the various techniques used for fluid simulations in visual effects today. More at FXGuide.
Related News:- John Textor and what really happened inside Digital Domain Media Group- Creating Assasin’s Creed III’s realtime water effects- Battleship Water Sims
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Advances in 3D fractal imaging software – Mandelbulb 3D and Mandelbulber
- Ultramap beta
- Material Manager beta
- Meshmixer 2.3
- Understanding 3DS Max units
- Plume: Industrial Light & Magic
- HDTrees 5 and 6 released
- Plume: Industrial Light & Magic - by Tobbe Olsson (1)
- BonesPro skinning tutorials - by Pablo Hadis (4)
- Magic Bullet Looks 2.5 is out - by Thomas (1)
- Cloth modeling and detailing in ZBrush - by Pablo Hadis (2)
- Thinkbox Software on Krakatoa's price difference between Max and C4D versions - by Bobo (2)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014 (runs today)
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise