Thu Sep 15, 2011
- by Joel LeLievre
Mike Seymour of FXGuide has an interesting article discussing the various techniques used for fluid simulations in visual effects today. More at FXGuide.
Related News:- John Textor and what really happened inside Digital Domain Media Group- Creating Assasin’s Creed III’s realtime water effects- Battleship Water Sims
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- NewTek founder and Video Toaster designer Tim Jenison produces documentary on Vermeer’s painting techniques
- Blur’s Batman: Arkham Knight trailer – “Father to Son”
- HD Trees 4 released
- HDR Sets
- MassFX Toolkit coffee bean tutorial
- Metropoly ready-posed Asian models
- Tom Hudson on the past, present and future of 3DS development
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Chris (23)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by Kary (1)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by Marcin (4)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by MauricioPC (35)
- Redshift renderer coming to 3DS Max - by LL (5)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise