Fri Feb 4, 2011
Google has released a stable version of its Chrome 9 browser with WebGL support. More at Google's official Chrome blog.
Related News:- Khronos releases WebGL 1.0 specification- Google Body Browser- Google announces Chrome OS
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Jinxy Jenkins, Lucky Lou short film
- AutoBones auto-rigging tool
- Arnold for C4D announced
- LibreOffice 4.3 is out
- Redcurrant open source asset manager
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted
- Arnold for C4D announced - by Deck (8)
- Fabric Splice in 3DS Max, beta testers wanted - by MauricioPC (8)
- AutoBones auto-rigging tool - by PeterB (1)
- Multi Mesher - by PeterB (3)
- PTGui 10 adds GPU acceleration - by Pablo Hadis (3)
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise