Mon Nov 30, 2009
Two scripts by Joe Gunn, one designed to help setup camera shake, and another one for creating 2D facial animation using bitmaps. Video tutorials included. More at JoeGunn3D.com.
Related News:- Faceware release professional product line- Faceware facial animation tutorials- FaceEngine – facial animation capture plugin
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Adrien Rollet’s FX reel 2013
- Creating an old wall
- Octane Render review
- SIGGRAPH 2013 technical papers video preview
- Unity mobile free for IOS and Android developers
- Sketchup Pro 2013 released
- Stoke MX webinar videos now online
- Unity mobile free for IOS and Android developers - by Nossgrr (1)
- Octane Render review - by dave (4)
- Creating a popping popcorn animation with Particle Flow - by nickolay411 (1)
- Latest NVIDIA realtime demo available - by PunkNoMore (3)
- Implicit skinning - by SuperRune (6)
May 24 - Germany - Powersession new releases presentation (runs today)
June 9-11 - US - Collider digital production conference
June 27-28 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2013
Copyright ©2000-2013 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property
of their respective owners. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise