Mon Nov 30, 2009
Two scripts by Joe Gunn, one designed to help setup camera shake, and another one for creating 2D facial animation using bitmaps. Video tutorials included. More at JoeGunn3D.com.
Related News:- Embody Animation offers facial mocap animation retargeting- Faceware facial animation tutorials- FaceEngine – facial animation capture plugin
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Sam Khorshid’s demo reel 2014
- Value of Water promo video
- The Animated Actors Guild
- NutletFx ocean test v7.4
- Shake It ! short film
- New Substance Painter beta teasers
- Mahesh Max’s demo reel 2014
- Shake It ! short film - by nickolay411 (3)
- Using Flex for muscles in Max - by nw (3)
- 3DS Max 2015 features - by MauricioPC (247)
- Creating a mountain range - by Maziar (5)
- Recompiled plugins for 3DS Max 2015 - by stig atle steffensen (7)
April 22-25 - Germany - FMX 2014
June 5-6 - The Netherlands - End User Event 2014
August 10-14 - Canada - SIGGRAPH 2014
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise