Mon Nov 30, 2009
Two scripts by Joe Gunn, one designed to help setup camera shake, and another one for creating 2D facial animation using bitmaps. Video tutorials included. More at JoeGunn3D.com.
Related News:- Kinect-based markerless facial mocap- Faceware facial animation tutorials- FaceEngine – facial animation capture plugin
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
* Name, Email (will not be published), Comment and Captcha code are required. Comments are moderated.
- Autodesk March 18th event teaser
- Stoke MX 2.0 open beta
- Deadline 6.2 open beta
- PEPO – animation pipeline tool preview
- Particle tests
- Light Path Expressions in Iray
- Arion for 3DS Max v2.7.0 beta testing
- 3DS Max 2015 sneak peek - by Mokiki (41)
- Arnold for 3DS Max? - by John O'Connell (27)
- Autodesk's Softimage discontinuation announcement sparks protests from users - by the fatso (5)
- Substance Painter beta available on Steam - by Michael Wentworth-Bell (3)
- Softimage 2015 to be last release - by Shawn Olson (36)
March 26 - The Netherlands - MaxUserGroup Utrecht meeting
March 26-27 - Web - Autodesk Expert Challenge
March 27 - Belgium - MaxUserGroup Antwerp meeting
Copyright ©2000-2014 MaxUnderground. All rights reserved. "Katedra" cover image is ©2003 Tomek Baginski, courtesy of the author and Platige Image.MU cube logo by John Martini.
About Us | Contact Us |
Contribute News | Advertise